The WRENCHER-LC is a large-sized open top plumbing bag. Both the WRENCHER-LC and larger WRENCHER-XL share the same vertical drop zones. Included is a compact zippered pouch that can be removed, stuffed, and magnetically secured into a rear pants pocket, over a belt or propped-up and kept within hand’s-reach. The two included V-SWAP™ panels (Tool Panel and Tank Panel) can be removed to create additional interior volume for bulk storage or transporting power tools. Additional panels may be purchased below. All WRENCHER bags feature a water-repelling tarpaulin interior for easy clean up, and an injection molded waterproof base.
The open top WRENCHER tool bags were designed based on professional insights to accommodate tools used by plumbers. Each bag has a water repelling tarpaulin interior and includes two V-SWAP™ panels (Tool Panel and Tank Panel) of vertical pockets to accommodate a variety of hand tools, equipment or bulk storage when removed. Additional panels may be purchased separately. These versatile bags offer multiple storage options in a rugged platform with an injection molded polypropylene waterproof base.
- Height (H) : 16” (40.5 cm)
- Width (W): 14" (35.5 cm)
- Depth: 13" (33 cm)
- Handle Height (HH): 22" (56cm)
- Weight (empty): 10lbs/4.5 kg
- Internal Volume: 1760in3/29L
- Max Payload: 70lbs/32kg
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- Easily cleaned tarpaulin interior repels water
- Leather carrying grips
- 17 available interior & exterior pockets
- Synthetic rubber bumper protects opening of bag during insertion of large tools
- 4 vertical storage shafts with stainless steel tool deflector partitions & padded floor for oversized wrenches
- V-SWAP™ removable tool pocket panel system provides expandible bulk storage capacity or up to 10 interior pockets for hand tools & a 14oz fuel cylinder
- Removable zippered pouch provides 7 additional secured pockets
- Waterproof Polypropylene plastic base for moisture and abrasion protection
- Warranty: 5 Years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions)
There are no reviews yet.