5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY – ZERO DOWNTIME OR STANDARD WARRANTY
- Veto Pro Pac warrants that its merchandise will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years after date of original retail purchase.
- Warranty applies only to the original owner.
- The warranty does not apply to damage from alterations, abuse, misuse, lack of maintenance, or normal wear and tear of the product.
- Any damages that are the result of the above will automatically void the warranty even if there are other manufacturer defects.
- Damage due to wear and tear (which, for the avoidance of doubt, are not covered under the warranty), in cases where the bag can be repaired, may be repaired at a reasonable charge at the customer’s request and approval.
- Veto Pro Pac’s obligation for the warranty is limited, at its option, to repairing or replacing defective merchandise.
- The warranty is NOT an insurance policy against theft.
IMPORTANT: YOU WILL VOID THE WARRANTY IF YOU TRY AND FIX WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS A DEFECTIVE ISSUE AND DAMAGE THE BAG.
Veto Pro Pac’s 5 year warranty extends to the ORIGINAL OWNER and is only offered on purchases made at AUTHORIZED DEALERS. If you are not sure if a dealer is authorized, check our dealer locator or call us at (203) 847-1443. Proof of ownership by way of a sales receipt is required to participate in the Zero Downtime Warranty service.
For a list of AUTHORIZED Veto Pro Pac dealers, please click here https://vetopropac.com/authorized-dealers/
For a list of UNAUTHORIZED Veto Pro Pac dealers, please click here https://vetopropac.com/unauthorized-dealers/
HOW TO FILE A CLAIM
- Website: Click here for Warranty Claim form
When submitting your warranty claim, will be offered two options for how you would like your claim to be handled – Zero Downtime Service or Standard Service:
ZERO DOWNTIME SERVICE (proof of purchase required):
If your Zero Downtime claim is approved, Veto Pro Pac will ship you a loaner bag with a box and pre-paid shipping label to send your damaged bag to the Veto Pro Pac repair facility. Your credit card will be authorized (not charged) for the retail price of the loaner bag and a flat rate shipping charge. The authorization will be taken off when your loaner bag is returned to Veto Pro Pac.
- Covered Under Warranty: If the bag is covered under warranty, your bag will be repaired or replaced and Veto Pro Pac will cover any additional shipping charges.
- Not Covered Under Warranty: If the bag is not covered under warranty, you will be provided with an estimate that will include repair and applicable shipping costs.
STANDARD SERVICE (no proof of purchase required):
If your claim is approved, you will ship your damaged bag to Veto Pro Pac at your expense. Once the bag is received at the Veto Pro Pac repair facility, our facility will determine whether or not the damage can be repaired and your bag returned, or if a replacement bag will be sent to you.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING A WARRANTY CLAIM: Veto Pro Pac will determine the age of your bag by the sales receipt you provide from an Authorized Veto Pro Pac dealer. If you do not have a copy of your sales receipt, the Veto Pro Pac warranty facility will identify the age of your bag by the production number sewed inside of your bag. Once you locate the www.vetopropac.com tag on your bag or pouch, please look behind that tag you and you will see another tag with a code that starts with either 100, 200, or 300, followed by the year and then the month. An example would be a bag made in January of 2019 would have the code 200 2019 01. If the bag has a tag where the date is over 5-years old the bag would be classified as out of warranty (unless you have a sales receipt showing a purchase date within the relevant 5-year period). If the bag does not have a production number tag behind the www.vetopropac.com tag the bag would also be classified as out of warranty.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Our warranty does not cover tears, punctures or rips caused by sharp items or by general misuse that, in each instance, in the determination of Veto Pro Pac, caused damage that, as evidenced by the pictures submitted at the time of a warranty claim, would not otherwise have occurred when the product is used for its intended purpose of storage and transportation of items used in the practice of a professional tradesperson.
Products that are damaged due to normal wear & tear, abuse or neglect are not covered under warranty. Examples of damages that are typically not covered under warranty are as follows:
- Ripped material, torn stitching or damaged zipper coils that are the result of puncture by sharp edged tools or other sharp objects.
- Ripped material, broken hardware, torn stitching or damaged zipper coils that are the result of friction damage, usually the result of being dragged up the side of a building.
- Damaged materials or hardware due to excessive heat/fire or prolonged exposure to water.
When a claim is denied we offer you a chance to have the bag repaired, if practical, for a reasonable fee. Usually less than our actual cost from our repair facility.