Tech Pac Backpack Tool BagTech Pac
The Tech Pac is the first backpack tool bag designed for professional service technicians.
“I’m a very happy owner for many years of many Veto Pro Pac products including two of the backpacks (TECH-MCT CAMO MO and TECH PAC BACKPACK). These products are nothing but the best quality and durability for professional tradesman.” –David E. (Electrician)
Veto Pro Pac’s Tech Pac is Veto’s first tool backpack tool bag designed specifically for professional tradesmen who need to climb ladders or walk long distances on a daily basis.
Designed to enable the safe and comfortable transport of a variety of tools when servicing equipment accessible by extension or cage ladders, or in cities or industrial buildings where walking long distances is required, the Tech Pac features Veto Pro Pac’s patented center panel, heavy duty construction and stabilizing injection molded waterproof base that keeps tools dry, even in the nastiest of conditions.
With 46 pockets inside and out, the Tech Pac has ample room for hand tools, meters, parts boxes, cordless drills and impact drivers, as well as other bulkier items such as manifold gauges, hoses, cable wires and even a tablet. The backpack features an innovative quick release handle that allows easy access to the larger tool bay compartment and reduces the strain on the shoulder straps unlike any other backpack bag.
The Tech Pac’s patented center panel design offers dual bays with two tool storage platforms in each bay. The center panel design with the main tool and meter storage options on each side centers and stabilizes the backpack. The Tech Pac, either when closed and ready for transportation, or opened for quick and easy access, is uniquely designed not to tip over unlike most backpack bags.
It also includes D-rings, bit extension and memory stick pockets, stainless steel tape clip and a 7\” X 10\” pocket for a tablet or laptop; fits small laptop or most tablets.
The TECH PAC is also made for comfort with a thermo-formed EVA padded back panel that helps cushion the load (which also provides structural stability), a padded load displacing shoulder strap system with multiple adjustment strap points and an ergonomic TPV rubber grip.
“The most difficult assignments for tradesmen are those where you need to climb a ladder or haul tools over long distances. You need to be able to carry all the tools you are going to need safely and comfortably,” said Roger Brouard, founder of Veto Pro Pac and the designer of the Tech Pac.
Brouard added, “We wanted to see first hand how tradesmen in the field deal with those conditions, so I spent weeks with them on the job observing them – from looking at OSHA standards of three points of contact on ladders, hauling tools up with a rope, to the need for a backpack that would fit through cages and stand up when being used, to a backpack that is comfortable and won’t get wet when placed down in wet or muddy conditions. This product is the result of those observations and the resolution to those challenges.”
- Height (H): 19.5” (49.5cm)
- Width (W): 13" (33cm)
- Depth (D): 10" (25cm)
- Handle Height (HH): 22" (56cm)
- Weight (empty): 10 lbs (4.5kg)
- Internal Volume: 1550in3 (25L)
- Max Payload: 50lbs (23kg)
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- Vertical Tool Pockets: 46 interior and exterior tool pockets of various sizes
- 2 Storage Bays- 4 Storage Platforms
- Manifold Gauge and Hose Storage Pocket
- D-Rings: 4 large and 5 small
- Outside Mounted Stainless Steel Tape Clip Holder
- Cable and Accessory Pockets
- Pocket for a tablet or laptop is 7" X 10"; fits small laptop or most tablets
RUGGED MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION:
- LOAD TESTED: PULLED TO DESTRUCTION AT 830 POUNDS (Handle failed); Hook failed at 200 Pounds
- Weatherproof Base: 3mm Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Weatherproof Body Fabric: 950 and 1250 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Weatherproof Tool Pocket Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Quick Release Metal Hasp: Allows Easy Access to Rear Storage Bay and Creates Positive Shoulder
- Strap Load Connection
- Internally Stored Aluminum Hook to Hang Bag
- Over-Molded Ergonomic Grip
- Padded EVA Thermoformed, Ergonomic Back Padding
- Zippers: Double Stitched, Heavy Duty Plastic Coil Zippers with Oversized Zipper Tabs
- D-Rings: Powder Coated Steel
- Rivets: Marine Grade Rivets
- Stitching: Industrial Strength Double Nylon Stitching
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps
- Tablet/All-Purpose Zippered Pocket
- Warranty: 5 Years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions)
|Dimensions||13 × 18.75 in|
Tech Pac Backpack Tool Bag