TA-XLBX Tool Apron With Boxed Pockets
The TA-XLBX is a full waist and chest apron with a cluster of chest pockets and built with “box” shaped fastener pockets that accept plastic insert boxes to differentiate fasteners and help in emptying contents.
Out of stock
The TA-XLBX is a full waist and chest tool storage apron with a cluster of chest pockets and built with \”box\” shaped fastener pockets that accept plastic insert boxes to differentiate fasteners and help in emptying contents.
- Height: 22.5” (57cm)
- Width: 22" (56cm)
- Depth: 3" (7.5cm)
- Weight (empty): 4lbs (1.5kg)
- Max Payload: 15lbs (7kg)
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- Vertical Tool Pockets: 8 Tool Pockets
- 11 Pocket Chest Cluster for Pens, Pencils, Punches, Glasses, Folding Rule, Speed Square, etc...
- 2 "Box" Shaped Fastener Pockets To Hold Plastic Insert Boxes To Differentiate Fasteners and Help In Emptying Contents
- Metal Tape Measure Clip & Tape Pocket
- 2 Hammer Loops For Left and Right Handed
- 2 Drill Holder Loops On Backside
RUGGED MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Tough, Durable Polyester Canvas
Seems like a very well built product, but very uncomfortable and bulky. There are drill loops on the inside of the vest that make it very stiff and so it won’t form around your waist. There is no good spot to put screw drivers and it is laid out awkwardly. Having the tap measure on your chest is odd and the lower pockets just feel useless. I am an electrician and bought it to wear while doing trim and it feels too bulky for trim. Could work ok for rough in but there is no good spot for strippers or cutters. Well made product but poorly designed imo.