Veto Pro Pac’s proprietary V-SWAP™ system enables quick customization for the needed tools, gear and equipment. The TECH PAC MC Laptop Panel is a swapable equipment storage & organization component designed exclusively for the TECH PAC MC. This optional V-SWAP pocket panel provides a number of padded & non-padded pockets for safely storing tools & technology required on the job site.
- Height (in): 15.5” (39.5cm)
- Width (in): 11.5" (29cm)
- Total number of pockets: 8
- Maximum Size standard laptop: 13" (33cm)
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- Generously padded sleeve fits up to a 13" laptop or large tablet computer
- 5 pockets for pens, pencils & small office supplies
- 2 Large elastic pockets for sensitive electronics or small hand tools
- D-rings for easy removal as well as hanging the panel for easier acccess, use out of the bag or storing
- Velcro backed for securing inside the TECH PAC MC
- Warranty: 5 Years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions)
VETO PRO PAC TOOL BAGS PRODUCT CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Keep the Zippers Clean & LubricatedOver time, dirt and grit will “clog” the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn’t dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.
Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive HeatAny sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils we see are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.
Don’t Overstuff the BagOverstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If you have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed… proceed with caution!
Download The Product Sheet of
There are no videos available for this product
There are no reviews yet.