TP4 Tool PouchTP4
The TP4 is a service technician’s tool pouch that clips onto all Veto Pro Pac tool bags.
The TP4 tool pouch is a clip-on diagnostics tool bag designed to hold a meter and a variety of tools.
When not in use, this tool pouch can clip onto any model Veto tool bag’s tape clip or D-Rings. It features 15 pockets of various sizes including bit pockets, vertical long shank pockets, a detachable rubber handle and other features. It offers tool storage that will accommodate the most commonly used tools to diagnose and repair problems on service calls.
- Height (H): 9.5" (24cm)
- Width (W): 7” (18cm)
- Depth (D): 5” (12cm)
- Weight (empty): 1.5lbs (.5kg)
- Max Payload: 10lbs (4.5kg)
- Internal Volume: 140in3 (2L)
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- Vertical Tool Pockets: 20 interior and exterior
- Includes 2 Vertical Long Shank Side Tool Pockets
- D-Rings: 2 small
- 8" Electrical Tape Strap
RUGGED MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Leather Trim Panels
- D-Rings: Powder Coated Steel
- Detachable Rubber Handle
- Metal Connection Clip
- Warranty: 5 Years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions)